Connect with John
Occasionally we're privileged on our HumaniseTheNumbers podcasts to welcome a guest who has deep, personal experience in a profoundly important aspect of business directly relevant to you, your firm and your clients. With John Warrillow, we've got that, plus we've got his extensive research into how to successfully sell a business.
He's the author of three books – Built to Sell, The Automatic Customer and The Art of Selling Your Business – and in this podcast, John shares insights which can help you change the conversation, become fluent in the conversation – to be not just the manager, but the owner, of a business conversation. These are two distinct and different conversational styles with unique questions and content.
When you listen to John, you'll receive insights into some of the eight key drivers for improving and increasing the value of your firm. But more importantly, I think these insights can help you drive or support a conversation with your customers, your clients, so that they can improve the capital value of their own businesses.
Please join John and me on one of HumaniseTheNumbers' most impactful podcasts – and there have been quite a few of those! I hope you enjoy this discussion with John as much as I did.
1. Listen to this HumaniseTheNumbers podcast with John Warrillow to understand the true value in becoming fluent in the language of business ownership...
2. Listen to this podcast with John Warrillow to learn about Monopoly Control and how it can be compared to the way we watch Sky TV and Netflix...
3. John Warrillow has created The Value Builder System™ so business owners can understand the value of their greatest asset...
1. In this review you'll hear me sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with John Warrillow. John shares key insights into some of the 8 metrics that help you understand and appreciate the value of your firm.
2. How much value do you place on your greatest asset - your firm?
Do you know its value? Not just to you, but to potential buyers as well? Listen to this podcast and hear John Warrillow, author and creator of The Value Builder System™, as he shares the key metrics for measuring the value of your firm. Understanding and acting on these metrics can not only increase the capital value, revenue and profits of your firm, but also help to make it less reliant on you. Listen here...
3. In this brilliant podcast discussion with John Warrillow, you will hear John tell stories of business owners who have got it right when it comes to understanding the value of their business, ensuring the business is not all about them and is less reliant on them.
Listen in to hear about Darren Root and BOSS, as well as Jodie Cook, founder of JC Social Media, and their determination to increase the value of their firm with services that are Teachable, Valuable and Repeatable.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with John Warrillow