Connect with Amy
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Amy Vetter on the importance of mindset to the success of your team and your firm.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with consultant Amy Vetter and discover the value of 'internal education', as well as the importance of carefully choosing which clients to work with.
3. How important to you are the boundaries between your work life and your personal life? Listen to this fascinating podcast with Amy Vetter to discover how to strike the right balance...
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Amy Vetter, CEO, keynote speaker, consultant and author. Amy shares some fascinating insights into her life, both personal and professional, and the importance of boundaries to the success of your team and your firm.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Amy Vetter and discover the importance of working in your firm with a passion and a purpose for what you do. Amy also shares insights into how choosing which clients to work with can enable you to build strong client relationships and become a valued and cherished advisor.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Amy Vetter and hear the stories that have shaped the reason why Amy does the work she does, how she got to where she is today and the importance to her of a work/life balance. Amy also talks about the B3 Institute and why having the right mindset helps you to build the right mental, physical and emotional boundaries in your personal and professional life.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Amy Vetter