Connect with Lucy
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Lucy Cohen of Mazuma on the importance of KPI's to the success of her team and her firm.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Lucy Cohen of Mazuma on never settling for mediocrity.
3. Listen to this podcast with Lucy Cohen of Mazuma on why it's vital to have the right people in the right seats on the bus.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Lucy Cohen of Mazuma. Lucy discusses many aspects of her business and shares some things very close to her heart. She talks about her troubles with anxiety and how she deals with issues that at the time feel overwhelming, she is also very honest about the expectations she puts on herself and her team and the way she has set her business up to be always striving to be the best and looking for more.
Listen here: https://humanisethenumbers.online/episode-81-lucy-cohen-co-founder-of-mazuma/
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Lucy Cohen of Mazuma, on the difference between being busy and feeling busy and how time blocking, the right KPIs, deadlines and accountability give the team some perspective on the tasks that need to be done, so that jobs do not expand to fill time.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Lucy Cohen of Mazuma on working with the right clients and building relationships through regular contact with these clients. Mazuma works with micro businesses, with less than 500K turnover and normally less than 5 in the team. Lucy and her team have targeted these businesses because they know the advice they need and they fit with their processes and systems, the marketing and onboarding support this future client acquisition and enable them to serve their 3000 clients with 35 staff very well. Listen here to discover the importance to Lucy of working with the right people.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Lucy Cohen