Connect with Gary
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Gary Turner on why it's important to get out of the office and visit your clients.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Gary Turner on how dealing with imposter syndrome has made him a better leader.
3.Listen to this podcast with Gary Turner on why being open and honest about your inadequacies builds trust within your team.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Gary Turner. Gary spent 13 years as UK lead at Xero and is now a board member, as well as an investor and advisor for tech companies and start-ups on growth. Gary and Paul cover many subjects in this podcast, but you’ll hear how each are underpinned by the importance of the human connection, whether this be with your team or your customers. They also discuss how great leadership is about being willing to learn and adapt, avoiding complacency and being humble.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Gary Turner, former UK Head of Xero, now an investor and board member.
Gary talks openly about his appetite to constantly be learning and why imposter syndrome has driven him from an early age to have a healthy aversion to complacency. Listen here to the great stories of Gary’s drive for growth and education and how this has shaped his leadership.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Gary Turner. Gary shares his opinion on the difference between your firm having a vision and having a purpose and how getting these right, defining them correctly and never allowing them to hold you back can lead your firm to profound growth.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Gary Turner