Connect with Rachel
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with striveX's Rachel Harris, a profoundly deaf person, as she discusses the importance of communication preferences.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Rachel Harris of striveX as she talks about why a person's ability to be coached is a factor in her recruitment process.
3. Listen to this podcast discussion with Rachel Harris of striveX about the importance of touchpoints and 'wow moments' to her and her team.
4. Listen to this podcast with Rachel Harris of striveX on why one of her core values is based around her best people.
1. Watch this review of a fascinating podcast with Rachel Harris of striveX.
Rachel's firm has experienced rapid growth and, during that period, she and her team have never wavered from their core values, never changed the way they treat each other or their clients and never compromised the relationships they have built, just to accelerate that growth.
Rachel’s commitment to her team and her clients and their values and behavioural standards is real and authentic. Listen to this truly engaging conversation here:
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Rachel Harris of striveX on the importance of her 5 core values to everything that happens within her firm and how these values are embedded deeply, not only within the relationships between team members, but also in the relationships the team has with their clients. Touchpoints and 'wow moments' matter.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Rachel Harris of striveX talk about her ‘team first’ approach to the way she runs her firm, the culture she and her husband James have built that makes them stand out from the crowd and the benefits package that means they have a waiting list of 100 people wanting to join their team.
4. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Rachel Harris of striveX as she talks about the vital role coaching plays in her firm when it comes to her team asking great questions.
Rachel uses a process called 'train the trainer training' - listen to this podcast to discover what that is.
5. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Rachel Harris of StriveX and the importance of card games and buddying up when it comes to recruiting the right team members.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Rachel Harris