Connect with Simon
1. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Simon Chaplin of Greenstones on the importance of inspiring your team and your clients.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Simon Chaplin of Greenstones on the value of asking the right questions, from the heart.
3. Listen to this podcast with Simon Chaplin of Greenstones on what the words Inspire, Challenge and Support mean to him and to his team.
1. Listen to this podcast with Simon Chaplin of Greenstones. Simon discusses what their firm's mission - Accountants Who Will Inspire, Challenge & Support You - means to him.
Simon takes the time to break down this mission statement, detailing what each word - Inspire, Challenge, Support - means to him and to his team and how it is at the core of everything they do in their firm.
Simon also talks about how this mission affects the way he leads his firm and how it boosts team development.
2. Listen to this podcast with Simon Chaplin of Greenstones on the importance of inspiring both his team and his clients. It's important to recognise and understand that inspiration comes in different forms and can mean different things to different people at different times.
3. Listen to this podcast with Simon Chaplin of Greenstones as he talks about the importance of questions when it comes to challenging your team and your clients.
Simon recognises that, when faced with a problem, many people rush straight to a solution. However, using questions - such as those in the WHY/WHO/WHAT/WHEN/WHERE and HOW format - can help you achieve clarity, ensuring that the issue is fully understood before you rush to diagnose and solve the problem.
Listen to this fascinating discussion here:
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Simon Chaplin