Most firms of accountants are working on the transition from being entirely compliance-oriented, to firms that are doing both compliance and advisory.
Some firms have got a really healthy advisory part to their practices and have that compliance work taking place as well, but very few firms are advisory only. Rob Boll in his firm of 30 people called Evoke is dedicated entirely to advisory work. They use a framework and they use the word SCOPE to describe that framework.
In this podcast, Rob shares the details around what SCOPE stands for and how effective, how useful and how valuable it is asking questions around the SCOPE framework. It's this that enables him and his team to have high value advisory conversations with all of their business owner clients.
Go to https://humanisethenumbers.online/episode-8-rob-boll-of-evoke-management/ and you'll find the podcast interview with Rob.
We believe you'll get a lot out of the nitty gritty detail of how Rob interacts with his clients to ensure that he keeps his 30 person firm growing around exclusively advisory work.
1.Listening to "Humanise the Numbers with Rob Boll of Evoke management" at https://www.buzzsprout.com/1164563/6770290
2. Listen in from 38 mins to hear how Rob Boll of Evoke use webinars to support and grow their business owner clients
3.Hear the nitty gritty detail of how Rob Boll of Evoke management interacts with his clients to ensure that he keeps his 30 person firm growing around exclusively advisory work. https://humanisethenumbers.online/episode-8-rob-boll-of-evoke-management/
4. Some firms have got a healthy advisory part to their practices and have that compliance work taking place as well, but very few firms are advisory only. Rob Boll in his firm of 30 people called Evoke is dedicated entirely to advisory work. Listen here to learn more https://humanisethenumbers.online/episode-8-rob-boll-of-evoke-management/
1. One of the key questions that accountants in practice are asking themselves is how do they engage with a business owner in a way that results in that business owner asking them to advise, to get involved in their business in an advisory way.
In this podcast with Rob Boll, founder of Evoke, shares his insights . Rob has got a team of 30 people acting as virtual FDs. https://humanisethenumbers.online/episode-8-rob-boll-of-evoke-management/
2. The point of being a business owner is to give yourself freedom, not give yourself the worst job you've ever had in your life by working every hour sent, taking no holidays and if you have a holiday taking the work on holiday with you.
In this podcast interview between @Paul Shrimpling of Remarkable Practice and Rob Boll of Evoke Management, Rob describes how, through a purpose designed framework they call SCOPE, they are able to help their business owner clients move their own businesses forward.
As Rob says 'running a business never gets easier, people just get better at doing it' and that's what Rob and his team strive to do at Evoke - get people better at running their businesses,
Listen in to the podcast here and hear what Rob has to say about SCOPE and how they use it.
3. In this recent podcast interview @paul shrimpling asks Rob Boll of Evoke management this question "How many touch points do you have with prospects from the initial fact finding calls to that moment to then going, yes, you are now working with us."
Rob shares the journey and approach they take that keeps Evoke at the front of their prospects' minds that ultimately leads to those prospects becoming clients.
Listen in to the podcast https://humanisethenumbers.online/episode-8-rob-boll-of-evoke-management/