Connect with Liz
Connect with Andy
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Liz Jackson and Andy Denny from BCMS on the importance of establishing strong connections with your team and your business owner clients.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Liz Jackson and Andy Denny from BCMS on the importance of looking at your business, not as your baby, but as a valuable and sustainable asset.
3. How important are the relationships you've built with your clients? Listen to Liz Jackson and Andy Denny of BCMS and their insights into creating a high-value human connection with your clients.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Liz Jackson and Andy Denny from BCMS, a Mergers and Acquisitions business. They discuss the importance of the high-value relationships they have with their clients and how critical this is when it comes to planning and executing the sale of a client's business. Listen in for some great insights and valuable takeaways on the care and attention to be paid when it comes to nurturing your client relationships.
2. In this podcast discussion with Liz Jackson and Andy Denny of BCMS, Liz talks about the importance to their business of their 'BCMS Fellows', people who have run and then sold their businesses, and who love to share their stories. Listen in to learn how these 'fellows' help Liz and Andy's existing clients navigate this extremely emotional and stressful time.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Liz Jackson and Andy Denny of BCMS, where they discuss three things on which they try to have an impact each day - Clients, Colleagues and Community. They talk openly about the role that team engagement, team value and a core purpose can have in helping them achieve this.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Liz Jackson and Andy Denny