Connect with Douglas
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Doug and me, where we share some of the insights we have learnt working with ambitious accountants.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Douglas Aitken as we discuss the importance of helping ambitious accountants humanise their numbers by being a team-led, not a client-led, firm.
3. How important to the success of your firm are your team? How do you keep great team members and recruit more people like them? Listen in on this podcast as Doug and I discuss this and other key issues.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with my friend, and now fellow shareholder and director of Remarkable Practice, Douglas Aitken. We discuss many of the things we have learnt from years of working with ambitious accountants, including one of the biggest issues facing accountants right now: team retention and recruitment. Listen in to our podcast...
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Douglas Aitken of Remarkable Practice on the importance of being a team-led, rather than a client-led, firm and why building a sense of safety, fairness and camaradie within your team can ensure that you recruit and retain the right people.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Douglas Aitken, who has recently become a shareholder and director at Remarkable Practice. Doug and I discuss the vital importance of establishing your firm's core purpose, values and behavioural standards, and why having these in place means that you can move forward with the strategic objectives of your firm. Listen to us discuss the human side of managing your firm, the importance of belonging cues and safety to your team and why, for your firm to succeed, you must be totally committed to their future.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Douglas Aitken