Connect with Joe
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Joe Sole of Sole Associates as I challenge him on his current pricing structure.
2. Is your pricing structure delivering the right clients, the right fees and the engagement and commitment of your team?
3. The strategic health of your firm derives from understanding both financial and non-financial numbers...
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Joe Sole of Sole Associates. Joe has made a move from simply having compliance conversations with his clients to those which are number-driven AND value-driven. He also involves his team in these conversations, conversations that are out of the comfort zone of most accountants. Listen to this discussion with Joe on how taking baby steps and making your team feel comfortable are key.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Joe Sole of Sole Associates, as I challenge Joe on his current pricing structure. Joe is understandably nervous, as most accountants are, about increasing fees, but implementing a top-down, 3-tier pricing strategy is the key to moving your firm forwards.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Joe Sole of Sole Associates and understand how Joe's current pricing structure is holding him back by not allowing him to get rid of clients with whom he’d rather not work and, at the same time, keeping him from procuring more desirable clients which would allow him to move his firm forwards.
I challenge Joe to switch his current pricing structure around and immediately start implementing a top-down structure that ties in with his firm's strategic future plan to reduce his number of clients and increase his fees per full-time employee. Listen here.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Joe Sole - Part 2