Connect with Gaye
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Gaye Prime, qualified accountant and business owner, on the importance of your relationships with your team and your clients.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Gaye Prime of G&S Prime Business Solutions, and discover how Gaye believes weekly check-ins ensure an efficient and effective team.
3. Listen to this podcast with Gaye Prime on the importance of engagement and connection with your team and the value of this to the future success of your firm.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Gaye Prime of G&S Prime Business Solutions. Gaye is a qualified accountant and successful business owner. Listen as Gaye shares some brilliant insights on the importance of team engagement and education and how being better at interpreting what's going on with your team can enable you to run a more successful firm.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Gaye Prime of G&S Prime Business Solutions. Gaye discusses the importance of involving your team in the decisions being made in your firm. Weekly check-ins, or 'weekly cadence', as Gaye calls it, mean that your team feel included, engaged and listened to when it comes to the actions needed to make your firm a success. Working together and agreeing on actions each week keeps the team on track and accountable and means that everyone can share in the stories and successes along the way.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Gaye Prime. Gaye talks about numbers being history, but how these numbers (your clients' numbers) are the key to the future.
You cannot advise your clients properly if you do not understand the numbers of their business - what those numbers mean and how to interpret them.
The numbers influence the next step, help set the route and are, in Gaye's opinion, where the magic happens.
Helping your clients understand the future of their business using their numbers enables you to build the value of your relationship with them and, hopefully, make their business come alive.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Gaye Prime