Connect with Michael
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Michael Hemme of MDH Accountants on the importance of his team having the skills to have valuable client conversations.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Michael Hemme of MDH Accountants, you will hear his determinatin to work on his teams 'soft skills' to enable conversations to happen more often with clients.
3. Listen to this podcast with Michael Hemme of MDH as his shares some of his insights on the importance of stronger relationships with your clients.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Michael Hemme of MDH Accountants in Croydon. Michael talks about what he is doing to build the 'soft skills' of his team, to give them the confidence to have the right conversation with their clients and improve the relationships with the clients because these conversations are happening more often and are of deeper value. Michaels passion for his team to have these conversations is clear to hear. Listen here.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Michael Hemme of MDH Accountants. Michael is investing a great deal of time and effort in empowering his team to have greater value driven, deeper and more regular conversations with their clients. Listen to the insights from Michael here.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Michael Hemme
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Michael Hemme