Connect with Michael
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Michael Hemme of MDH Accountants on the importance of developing the skills of your team to enable high-value client conversations.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Michael Hemme of MDH Accountants. You will hear about his determination to work on his team's 'soft skills' to enable more frequent conversations with clients.
3. Listen to this podcast with Michael Hemme of MDH Accountants as he shares some insights on the importance of strong client relationships.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Michael Hemme of the Croydon-based firm, MDH Accountants.
Michael discusses what he is doing to build the 'soft skills' of his team, enabling them to have more frequent, high-value conversations with clients and to build stronger relationships as a result of these conversations.
Michael's passion for his team's development is clear. Listen here.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Michael Hemme of MDH Accountants. Michael is investing a great deal of time and effort in empowering his team to have regular, deep, value-driven conversations with their clients. Listen to the insights from Michael here.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Michael Hemme of MDH, where Michael discusses the importance of helping his clients and his team become the best versions of themselves, as well as how it's essential to make time to celebrate your wins. This is a fast-paced podcast full of great insights - access it here...
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Michael Hemme