Connect with Margaret
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Margaret Heffernan on the importance of social capital to the success of your firm.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Margaret Heffernan and hear her share how to build a just culture in your firm.
3.Listen to this podcast with Margaret Heffernan on how getting the simple things right when it comes to leading and managing your team can make all the difference.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Margaret Heffernan. Margaret talks about the importance of social capital, the real meaning behind a 'just culture' and how building a core purpose and values for your firm mean nothing unless you make them real.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Margaret Heffernan, author, speaker and professor. Margaret shares her experiences of working with many businesses and why small actions can make a big difference when it comes to leading and managing your team and building a successful firm. All it takes is trust, generosity and reciprocity...
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Margaret Heffernan. Margaret talks about the importance of social capital in businesses and why the social interactions between your team members (those moments when they meet outside of the work environment) matter to the success of the team and the work that they do within your business, and how they help to build a more trusting, more community-focused firm. Margaret shares where the term 'social capital' comes from and why a team having each other's backs matters so much.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Margaret Heffernan