Connect with Sam
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Sam Edwards on how to grow the capital value of your firm.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Sam Edwards on the importance of building your EBITDA and your capital value.
3.Listen to this podcast with Sam Edwards of Strategy& on the importance of measuring the right KPIs.
1. In this review, I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Sam Edwards of Strategy&. Sam talks about the principles, processes and strategies that a firm should follow if it is preparing to be taken over or bought, or if there is another partner joining. Sam has a wealth of experience in this space as he has recently been involved in 12 deals involving private equity firms buying into accountancy firms.
He discusses the constraints, the KPIs, a value creation strategy and the importance of team involvement. It’s a great discussion, and you can listen here.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Sam Edwards of Strategy&.
Sam discusses why having a private equity firm investing in your accountancy firm can unlock the talent and admin constraints that often hold firms back and which prevent them from growing. He also talks about the role that centralised functions can bring to a firm to further free up time. Listen here:
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Sam Edwards of Strategy&. Sam dispels the myth that private equity firms looking to invest in accountancy firms are only interested in money. Sam believes that most PE firms care more about the people than anything else. They encourage the work/life balance, want to run 'people first' firms and recognise that people are the most important factor if you want the firm to succeed.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Sam Edwards