Connect with Alexandra
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Alexandra Bond Burnett on how her previous experience and knowledge have helped clarify the importance of the human skills in any accounting firm.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Alexandra Bond Burnett on how DISC profiling can help people overcome their fears.
3.Listen to this podcast with Alexandra Bond Burnett on the value of improvisation when it comes to generating the best ideas.
1. In this review, I'll be sharing the highlights of a great discussion with Alexandra Bond Burnett. Alex draws on some of her previous work experience to really drill down on the importance of soft/human skills to the relationships built within your firm, whether they be the relationship you have with your team or relationships between team members or relationships with your clients. Alex talks about DISC profiling, the importance of a growth mindset and striking a balance between accuracy and ambiguity. It’s a fast-paced, fascinating discussion. Listen here:
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Alexandra Bond Burnett on the importance of fear. Alex talks about healthy fear and why fear can be good. There is a reason for it and it has a purpose, but it is also important to help your team members control it so they can flourish. Listen here.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Alexandra Bond Burnett, where Alex and Paul talk about the importance of psychological safety in your firm when it comes to the happiness and success of your team. Alex discusses how creative ideas and magic in a team comes when you use the words... 'YES AND'. Listen here to discover more.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Alexandra Bond Burnett