Connect with Des
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Des O'Neill of the CPD Store on the importance of a growth mindset in your firm.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Des O'Neill of the CPD Store on the difference between standards and boundaries.
3.Listen to this podcast with Des O'Neill of the CPD Store on how knowing your numbers can help you plan your future.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Des O'Neill of the CPD Store. We talk through several different aspects of what it takes to run an accountancy firm - the importance of knowing your numbers, the benefit of a growth mindset and of adapting to and embracing the skills you currently have, as well as the changes that need to be made to help you succeed. He shares the struggles he has with his dogs, his cats and his kids. It's a truly engaging conversation.
2. Listen to this podcast with Des O'Neill of the CPD Store and hear Des discuss the importance of a growth mindset when it comes to managing change within your firm and in helping your clients manage change as well.
Des discusses the importance of acknowledging the skills you currently have, as well as the importance of learning and developing new skills. Discover how the Spice Girls have helped him in this regard.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Des O'Neill of the CPD Store. Des talks about the importance of standards when it comes to organisational change and how the standards to which you aspire help shape your culture, vision, values and strategy. He also discusses the difference between standards and boundaries. Listen to the brilliant stories he tells about his dogs, cats and kids to fully help explain his reasoning.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Des O'Neill