Connect with Claire
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Claire Evans of All In Place discuss the importance of being naturally curious.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Claire Evans of All In Place on the value of using an agenda in client meetings and sharing it with your clients in advance.
3.Listen to this podcast with Claire Evans of All In Place. Claire shares her 5-step client meeting process to enable you to build deeper relationships with your clients.
1. Listen to this podcast with Claire Evans of All In Place. Claire shares her deep passion for the work she does and the important role that accountants play in shaping the future, both business and personal for their business owner clients and re-iterates many times that the simplest way to do this is to ask the right questions and really care about your clients and look at the world through their lens. Listen here:
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Claire Evans of All In Place and listen to Claire discuss the value of using an agenda in client meetings. Claire states that although accountants may use an agenda in their client meetings, they don't tend to send it to the client in advance. But Claire strongly believes that the agenda would benefit the client more than it would benefit you, as it signposts what the conversation is going to be about, provides structure and form and helps them prepare in advance and therefore be less surprised by the questions you ask.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Claire Evans as listen to Claire define the 5-step process for getting to know your client and how to use this process to run great client meetings. Claire believes that when you use this process you will build a deeper relationship with your clients and you will feel like you are making a real difference because the questions that come from this process will not be expected by your clients.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Claire Evans