Connect with Sharon
1. Listen to this fascinating HumaniseTheNumbers podcast with Sharon Hirsch of Argus Accounting on the challenges of starting an accountancy firm just after the start of a global pandemic.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Sharon Hirsch of Argus Accounting on how looking towards the future helps her and her team deliver value to their clients.
3.Listen to this podcast with Sharon Hirsch of Argus Accounting on how KPIs and future focus keep her and her team emotionally charged with the work they are doing with their clients.
1. In this review I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Sharon Hirsch on the challenges of starting an accountancy firm just after the start of a global pandemic and how KPIs have kept her and her team focused on delivering real value to their clients.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Sharon Hirsch of Argus Accounting. Sharon has a deep passion for the work that she does with her clients and is very clear about her ideal clients, the ones she really wants to work with. She is equally clear about the ones with whom she does not want to work. Sharon also shares how it is personally important to her to help ensure the financial security of her clients' children. Listen here ...
3. Listen to this HumaniseTheNumbers podcast with Sharon Hirsch of Argus Accounting. Sharon shares her insights into the challenges of getting pricing right and how to educate clients on scope creep and daily bookkeeping. Sharon has put steps in place, including a 6-month review of pricing, with all new clients to ensure that she is charging the right price and that the client is getting real value from Sharon and her team. Listen here...
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Sharon Hirsch