Connect with Jolawn
1. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Jolawn Victor the UK GM of Intuit QuickBooks. Jolawn dicusses the importance of their core purpose 'To Power Prosperity'.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Jolawn Victor of Intuit QuickBooks on why looking after your team first means they can better serve your clients.
3. Listen to this podcast with Jolawn Victor of Intuit QuickBooks, hear her talk about the importance, in a busy business, of the 75 minute weekly staff meeting.
1. In this review, I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Jolawn Victor, the UK General Manager of Intuit QuickBooks. It was a conversation I really enjoyed, Jolawn was very open, transparent and honest. She shared a lot of valuable insights including the importance of their weekly 75-minute, 13-strong, team meeting; the deeper meaning behind their purpose; what psychological safety means to her and even why she hates paying late fees at the hairdressers! Listen here:
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Jolawn Victor, General Manager UK of Intuit QuickBooks and understand why it is important to 'crack the code' when it comes to deciding which clients you want to work with, and which clients you don't - and how to master the art of saying no...
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers podcast with Jolawn Victor, General Manager of UK Intuit QuickBooks. Jolawn firmly believes in putting her team first. To quote 'If you are not looking after your team, they cannot look after your clients'. Listen to the podcast here to discover what the phrase 'put your own mask on first' really means.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Jolawn Victor, General Manager UK of Intuit QuickBooks.