Connect with Johann
1. Listen to this fascinating Humanise The Numbers podcast with Johann Goree of OnPoint Accounting on the importance of flexible working to both his team and his clients.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Johann Goree of OnPoint Accounting Group, where he shares the 6 core values of the firm and what they mean to the team.
3.Listen to this podcast with Johann Goree of OnPoint Accounting. Johann shares the importance of social capital and team connectedness despite working remotely.
1. In this review, I'll be sharing the highlights of a fascinating discussion with Johann Goree of OnPoint Accounting Group. Although having a small team member-to-client ratio, Johann shares the importance and value of the team and how this enables them to have such a broad client base. He discusses the importance of the flexible, remote working arrangement that the team has, with regular check-ins, as well as the importance of getting pricing right, cross referrals and the 6 values which focus on accountability to the client. This was a broad conversation about all aspects of Johann’s business, but the clear message I took from it is that Johann and his team work to live, not the other way around.
2. Listen to this podcast discussion with Johann Goree of OnPoint Accounting Group. Johann talks about the success of the remote, flexible working arrangement of his team and how this enables some of their clients to improve the way they run their own businesses as well. Listen here.
3. Listen to this Humanise The Numbers Podcast with Johann Goree of OnPoint Accounting Group. Johann shares their 6 core values and how they are discussed and challenged at every team meeting. The importance of these values for Johann means that, not only do they keep the firm on track and help avoid distractions, they are used to encourage and facilitate accountability conversations in a 'no blame' culture. Listen here.
Here is a soundbite of the interview with Johann Goree